• game timout - instant

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hello
    I don't know if it's a feature or a bug. IMO type of error.

I will describe what I mean.
    I enable it in the settings to make the game move forward as fast as it can.

I'm going to sleep (😂)

The game occasionally pauses progress and immediately returns to progress (as if I clicked the space bar).
    As many times as progress is interrupted, so many messages will be read.
    In the picture I will try to show what the problem is and maybe you could stop reading individual messages when the progress is interrupted and resumed again.

image.thumb.png.7ab17ad4842912cc88a103590d652761.png

image.png.a1a87ac7a4063c447f0b09473c98301d.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Instant timeout does mean that the game should continue automatically as soon as its finished processing. For some people this will be useful once they have a lot of things set up such as being delegated to their staff and they have no plans to do any transfer business etc. If there are messages in your inbox then it will "continue" through these unread items more often than not but some do end up building up at times. 

I know it is old topic but...

you didn't understand my post.

If the game progresses itself, then each time the progression is interrupted and resumed, one message in the inbox is read.

So if I have all the messages read at the start, I start the progress and go to sleep, and each time the progress is interrupted, 10 messages enter the mailbox, then each time 1 message will be read (the oldest one), so with 5 progresses I will have 50 messages in my e-mail box minus 5 messages read.
    Sometimes an important message will scroll there and I won't read it, it would be nice to work on it so that the most important messages FOR ME would be unreadable, and it would be best if no one read my personal mail after each suspension of progress! :D