• Role mentality on wide players when tactical mentality is positive

CBP87
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi, 

I don't know if this has previously been raised, well for FM23, but I've noticed when using a positive mentality that my wide players (MR/ML, AMR/AML) that are on a support or attacking role will have the same role mentality which is very attacking.

IW on support at MR

image.png.db6e37e09fbb5b09b32233d921ecb755.png

IW on attack at MR, there is no difference in mentality, get further forward is added as an instruction

image.png.77547457b12a4e8412aa2e0f5e033f8f.png

IW on support at AMR

image.png.fb9ee5bb0adf9ce0d6b9c20046316050.png

IW on attack at AMR, again no difference in mentality just get further forward added as an instruction

image.png.51fdc0eb4950ffa07d8890ce61650528.png

Now when I switch to attacking team mentality - 

IW on support at MR, the role mentality is one notch below the role mentality of the IW on support at MR on the positive team mentality, surely that isn't right??

image.png.ef2cc8c6b754325614fcbc0b71d4de03.png

The IW at MR with attacking duty gives a very attacking role mentality and this is also the case when the IW is on support or attack role mentality when playing AMR.

I can see this issue was raised on FM22 but there doesn't seem to a solution. It might be me, but I don't understand why the support role in a less riskier team mentality is more attacking than a support role in a high risk mentality

Thanks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is also the case for the AM position, no matter which role or the mentality (support or attacking) selected. The AM role for both support and attacking is giving a very attacking mentality

image.png.a92f2cc9d6d80630593259f4489f51e9.png

image.png.4f8bb17327be9a7622b16a683d3aba1a.png

12 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

The QA team will take a look into this one further. It may be a display issue or it may be that something has gone amiss. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, I have also noticed it with a balanced team mentality