• Random goals being scored

boothy82
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I've noticed this on a few of the previous FM games, but it happens more frequently on FM23.

I'll be playing along, thinking I know the score and will adjust tactics etc according, but when I look at the notable events section of the screen the opposition has a goal. There has been no highlights to suggest a goal has been scored, they are just awarded this 'ghost goal'.

It's really frustrating and a bit of a game breaker, especially when your beating a bigger team and you're looking to see out the game for a famous win.

I play the game on commentary only, with all the highlight speed settings set to full.

Bizarrely after the game, when I look back at the highlights it shows the goal with the flashing goal highlight ribbon.

I think I've uploaded a video, VID_20230225_184753.MP4, to show what I mean.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Anything?

Genuinely this is happening pretty much every game, the only way I can figure out how to stop it is by having replays on, but I don't really want to be forced to watch the poor graphics.