• Impossible to swap player

Cornell-FM
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I want to swap position of two players position, and then I personalise some instructions, I can't swap position with an another player but I only have an advice of his assistant manager.

I also ask why he can't swap defensive players position.

I attached 2 screenshop to explain and my savegame on the cloud with the name "Southampton - BUG - Permuter Avec.fm"

So In those two case are you aware about an issue like that ? Do you need more information ?580483887_2022-10-20(3).thumb.png.3611c613a80edbc6619e7d2c99ab9a28.png800671927_2022-10-20(2).thumb.png.4623b1f95b7ad2b8ad39b41736f9a47d.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this one to us. I presume this is for the tactical instruction to have two players swapping positions. Our QA team will take a look into the save file you've provided further.

When I personnalise the role with some individual instructions, the "swap mode" switch to an advice of my assistant coach

PS : sorry for the french screenshot ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Cornell-FM

Le 20/10/2022 à 20:28, Michael Sant a dit :

Thanks for taking the time to raise this one to us. I presume this is for the tactical instruction to have two players swapping positions. Our QA team will take a look into the save file you've provided further.

Hi @Michael Sant, your QA team need more info after my second post? If yes, what kind of info ?
    Regards

Edited by Cornell-FM

• Administrators

Thanks for coming back to us - apologies for the delay.

Yes, if possible could we have a save file that'll show this example, as well as the two players in question?

And if it's happening in match, could we have the PKM file too? :)

Le 28/10/2022 à 12:02, Kyle Brown a dit :

Thanks for coming back to us - apologies for the delay.

Yes, if possible could we have a save file that'll show this example, as well as the two players in question?

And if it's happening in match, could we have the PKM file too? :)

Okay, i'll do my best : 
    1/ I made 2 tactics : 1st with swap effective // 2nd with swap non effective 
    2/ I made 2 saves : 1st "Bug swap role 2 tactics  before match" // 2nd "Bug swap role 2 tactics  after match"
    3/ I join a .pkm of the match (Bournemouth - Man City)  - "1st Half no Swap - 2nd Half with Swap"
          > 1st Half with the 2nd tct (swap non effective)
         > 2nd Half with the 1st tct (swap effective) - you can see the swap at min : 47' - 58' - 72' - 78' - 84' (Swap Grealish - Mahrez // Swap Bellingham - De Bruyne)

Hope that all these help and you can fix these =)
    Feel free to contact me if it's not enough clear =)

Regards