• Can't choose reserve players to a first team match

janmagn
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Going through the first pre-season and tried to select a U21 player to the match, however every time I drag the player to a position it reverts immediately to the old choice, same happens if I go through the drop down selection.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Okay, I am able to choose players for my second match, but first one I couldn't. I think it might be because I wasn't doing this in the tactics screen but rather in team selection

• SI Staff

Thanks for sharing this one with us. If you do find this happens again would you be able to provide a save game in which this selection issue is happening? Our QA team will take a look but I feel like they may need a save where this is happening to investigate it fully.

On 23/10/2022 at 02:56, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for sharing this one with us. If you do find this happens again would you be able to provide a save game in which this selection issue is happening? Our QA team will take a look but I feel like they may need a save where this is happening to investigate it fully.

I've tried to attach the file here, but it is too big to attach. As I said, it happened once but been fine since

• Administrators

Hopefully in that case it's resolved, but if you do spot it again, upload the file to our Cloud and we can investigate further. :)