• No network connection - unable to join online game

JamboLad
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hello currently in game status is shows as ‘no network connection’

A group of us are unable to join our weekly game. 

is this an issue on our game or is there an issue in game? Not seen this on fm22 but we did see it last year once. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

For those of you who have provided us with additional information in regards to your home set up, we really appreciate your help with this.

For anyone who is receiving the error message "No database available" can you please follow and respond in the thread below.

On 09/04/2022 at 19:48, Trzyno said:

Any update regarding “Joining online game” issue?

So for the original issue this thread was created for - some changes were made last month on the server side which has resolved the issue for some. We are still working alongside Epic to try and resolve the issue entirely.

this company has turned itself into a joke having a bug lasting almost HALF a year and the only updates are literally copy and paste sentences telling us the same thing from when the issue began. should be ashamed this has happened 

Fix The Game!!! , literally you fixed this issue and it worked for a whole 2 weeks and it was great, then back to the same issue for two weeks and counting, it’s an absolute joke everyone’s telling you the same thing you’ve got loads of tickets and still done NOTHING!!!! Everyone that posts about this issue gets this

“Hey, could you log a ticket with our team about this so they can investigate further for you - FM22.info/Support-Ticket” 

absolute shambles and you’re starting to lose your fan base, I know plenty of people who have now uninstalled the game due to this very issue.

Edited by Tyler Coffey

On 14/04/2022 at 11:31, Tyler Coffey said:

Fix The Game!!! , literally you fixed this issue and it worked for a whole 2 weeks and it was great, then back to the same issue for two weeks and counting, it’s an absolute joke everyone’s telling you the same thing you’ve got loads of tickets and still done NOTHING!!!! Everyone that posts about this issue gets this

“Hey, could you log a ticket with our team about this so they can investigate further for you - FM22.info/Support-Ticket” 

absolute shambles and you’re starting to lose your fan base, I know plenty of people who have now uninstalled the game due to this very issue.

Have same issues with 3 of us on Xbox, can't play game just starting 4th season, open Nat setting total joke having for two weeks

On 09/12/2021 at 10:37, Olliebernie said:

i’m also having this problem where only 1 person can join the server since the update , we’re all playing on xbox

Same with us, 3 of us on Xbox, admin and one other van get in but third  only gets "joining online game" happening for a full week now.

Comon haven't heard anything from support support and as of Tuesday my 2 Brothers and I can't play, sent a total of four hours trying to get on. All on Xbox, all nat setting open.pleasenfor the love of God help

On 11/04/2022 at 15:43, Desmond Richardson said:

So for the original issue this thread was created for - some changes were made last month on the server side which has resolved the issue for some. We are still working alongside Epic to try and resolve the issue entirely.

Can we get an update on this today, can't even play the game with three if us and 4 seasons in, JOKE

On 17/04/2022 at 09:10, john keane said:

Can we get an update on this today, can't even play the game with three if us and 4 seasons in, JOKE

When did the problem occur within your save? Have you managed up until this point to get 4 seasons in without any issues whatsoever and suddenly this is now affecting you and your friends?

On 19/04/2022 at 10:49, Desmond Richardson said:

When did the problem occur within your save? Have you managed up until this point to get 4 seasons in without any issues whatsoever and suddenly this is now affecting you and your friends?

Fix this bug it’s happening again it’s a joke and a scam. One of the main reasons I play this game is to play with my mates. FIX IT ALREADY ITS BEEN AGES FFS. Bloody embarrassing obviously don’t care about the actual Xbox game. And PLEASE don’t ask me the details about the save as I’ve already stated it months ago and you’ve don’t nothing. Stop being lazy and fix your game

On 23/04/2022 at 11:30, Trzyno said:

Odds on them actually not fixing it till the next release 😂

They never will they can’t be arsed

On 16/04/2022 at 12:58, john keane said:

Comon haven't heard anything from support support and as of Tuesday my 2 Brothers and I can't play, sent a total of four hours trying to get on. All on Xbox, all nat setting open.pleasenfor the love of God help

Sorry to say mate they’ll never fix it 😖 they’re completely incompetent at their job

Such a naff glitch. But bricks the game. Literally can't play if players can't join the save.

If it helps the Devs/admin. I play on a Xbox8000

My save has 2,136,864 seasons

My router is a BroadbandUltimo210

My ISP is BBDayz

My username is: fm22brix

If you need any more information, please let me know. Otherwise I'm sure you guys have everything you need to completely ignore me and do absolutely nothing. 

Been reading through all the comments as had the same glitch and tried different saves with friends but still can’t have more than 2, how is this not fixed yet ?

I understand your frustrations, all of you. We're still working alongside Epic to find a resolution to the issue.

As soon as I have more information I'll share it with you all.

On 04/05/2022 at 08:47, Desmond Richardson said:

I understand your frustrations, all of you. We're still working alongside Epic to find a resolution to the issue.

As soon as I have more information I'll share it with you all.

You’ve said this for months mate do your job

This is so stupid stop repeating urself surely it’s not that hard to fix I only started playing it with my mates last week and we’re a season in and suddenly I have this glitch. Only 3 of us. was really enjoying it don’t let this ruin it.

4 hours ago, FootballManagerisbroken said:

This is so stupid stop repeating urself surely it’s not that hard to fix I only started playing it with my mates last week and we’re a season in and suddenly I have this glitch. Only 3 of us. was really enjoying it don’t let this ruin it.

Unlucky mate you just have to hope for the best. They’re most likely to not do anything and wait until FM 23 comes out because they’re lazy and Can’t be arsed

im sorry but this is an absolute joke, the game is completely ruined and unplayable simply down to a connection issue which has been ongoing for 6 MONTHS?! like i get games have bugs every now and then, but this game is completely and utterly ruined and they dont seem to be making any effort to fix it. Wont be buying the next one.

You wanna investigate any longer because i haven’t been able to log into me and my friends caarer. how have you let the same recurring issue run for 6 months. 

Its happened so much to me and 3 of my mates, only the first person can join. For the past few weeks we have managed to restart our consoles and it allowed the others in, but in the past few days only the first person can.

Please fix, its been going on for too long