• No network connection - unable to join online game

JamboLad
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hello currently in game status is shows as ‘no network connection’

A group of us are unable to join our weekly game. 

is this an issue on our game or is there an issue in game? Not seen this on fm22 but we did see it last year once. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This was an issue last fm for xbox and it still persists. Cant even get just the 2 of us to have a save. You join through either an invite or online list, it tries to join and just reverts back to main menu after 3seconds. Cant join at all. 

11 minutes ago, Lawsern said:

This was an issue last fm for xbox and it still persists. Cant even get just the 2 of us to have a save. You join through either an invite or online list, it tries to join and just reverts back to main menu after 3seconds. Cant join at all. 

Heres a clip for it. Now can the staff stop talking about it being an epic store issue when everyone is talking about xbox. 

As stated within our Main Winter Update release notes, this is still an ongoing issue, and we are working alongside both Microsoft & Epic to resolve this issue. It isn't something that is fully within our control as it's network related.

As soon as we have more to report I will provide an update here. We are fully aware this has taken a very long time and appreciate how frustrating this is to you all. I'm in the same boat - I can't play with my friends either.

I’ve just read through every comment on these pages and I haven’t found a solution it’s getting silly. You have to fix this I paid for this game.

We can’t get anyone on right now, we have tried 2 different saves which is bad since we’ve put in loads of time into both. Nobody has double Nat. All from UK. In the main save Only the top 4 leagues from England are loaded. In the less important we have 5 different countries England,Brazil,Argentina,USA,France. We’re all on Xbox. Game is running on 4.5 stars as we don’t have any 2nd divisions except championship. Is that good enough hurry up I beg

Months to connect a bug that should be fixed quickly such bs so much time wasted if it keeps up we deserve a refund cuz some of my mates have brought it just for that embarrassing 

On 05/03/2022 at 15:03, Bolger said:

Think they have given up trying to fix the issue, clearlly dont care

Don’t care about the Xbox game and never will still so many bugs even in the offline modes. Surprised so many people still play the game on Xbox when there is so many bugs unfixed. Just getting scammed for our money. But it’s tough cuz I love the game and I’m 16 years into a fc Halifax save. Just want the game fixed really not much to ask for

On 04/03/2022 at 15:06, Desmond Richardson said:

As stated within our Main Winter Update release notes, this is still an ongoing issue, and we are working alongside both Microsoft & Epic to resolve this issue. It isn't something that is fully within our control as it's network related.

As soon as we have more to report I will provide an update here. We are fully aware this has taken a very long time and appreciate how frustrating this is to you all. I'm in the same boat - I can't play with my friends either.

Stop repeating yourself and fix it then

There have been some changes in this area on the server side. If you could please try and connect to your online games when you get the chance that would be greatly appreciated. Please let us know how you get on.

We are fully aware that some specific users still may face problems. We are still working alongside Epic to resolve the problem for those affected after the server implementation. 

It’s working now after months of on and off hopefully it doesn’t do it again but it’s looking good thanks for listening to my rude comment xD

Its a shame yesterday it was woking fine, as i go to go on it today and play with my friends the same thing has happened its sad. hope they fix it soon

For those who are still struggling to connect can you please provide us with some additional information?

- Are you connected via WiFi or Ethernet?
    - Do you have multiple routers set up within your household?
    - Are you utilising any WiFi extenders?

I know some of you have already tried this link, but if you haven't, can you also try the following steps from Microsoft?

Im not giving anymore details, youll be asking what type of tv we use next or what pad we use.

Its pretty embarrasing tbh, ive deleted the game and wont be playing again 

It was working for a couple of sessions but now it’s back to the issue again. I don’t know what to say, it’s just shambolic 

Anyways, the host of the session is connected wirelessly to a to an Extender.

The other player is connected directly to a router via Ethernet

I’m connected via Ethernet to a Extender.

Don’t see how this information matters as we can play different games together but sure look

Honestly this game is an actual joke. Me and my friends have played this game for months and it’s always the same issue as everyone else and it picks and chooses when it wants to work with no way to resolve the problem. Just fix your game instead of asking us if our wifi is working. Pure sitting there baffled at your own game cause you don’t know what you’re even doing. Either fix it or don’t reply.

Hello me and my friends have this save that was working all ok today, we tried going on it today and we keep getting the same message (it appears when we try and join random peoples saves aswell) the message that pops up is this exactly (- No Database available - Did not find any available databases to use to join a network game.) 

Just now, Jammyyyy said:

Hello me and my friends have this save that was working all ok today, we tried going on it today and we keep getting the same message (it appears when we try and join random peoples saves aswell) the message that pops up is this exactly (- No Database available - Did not find any available databases to use to join a network game.) 

This is on the Xbox version of the game aswell!

48 minutes ago, Jammyyyy said:

Getting the same message so annoying