• No network connection - unable to join online game

JamboLad
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hello currently in game status is shows as ‘no network connection’

A group of us are unable to join our weekly game. 

is this an issue on our game or is there an issue in game? Not seen this on fm22 but we did see it last year once. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It will now let us join when the host has put it on his PC the other 3 of us are using are xbox, one has xbox series x and me and my other mate have the old black on and an xbox one s

Me and my m8s have got a.work round the issue but involves the host either playing on the game pass app for xbox or putting it on his PC

there is an obvious issue with the xbox one servers as it will work on other devices. 

My kids are just getting into FM for the first time. Set up a network game on their xboxes this week.. they're loving it. But proper gutted when they all can't get on to play because it won't allow more than 2 people to join a game.

Just done the host on a pc thing and it's working now. Hopefully SI you guys can get a fix sorted ASAP.

On 22/01/2022 at 13:58, Aggro Beard said:

My kids are just getting into FM for the first time. Set up a network game on their xboxes this week.. they're loving it. But proper gutted when they all can't get on to play because it won't allow more than 2 people to join a game.

Just done the host on a pc thing and it's working now. Hopefully SI you guys can get a fix sorted ASAP.

We're glad to hear this work around has worked and that they're loving the game.

This issue is still a major priority for us. It's not fully within our control and we're working alongside Epic to resolve the issue. 

This ls a massive put off for getting the game next year, no updates on where you are at with what the issue is.  

Ive had to get work arounds myself, any jobs going as seema you need more help? 

Still not working….. even managed to take Watford to contention at the top of the prem after 3 seasons! How can a man feel satisfied without knowing if champions league football is his because he can’t join his mates save….

#WhoNeedsRoy #WatfordNeedLastrobin

The game is dead now, they havent a clue what the issue is, its actually embarrasing, wont be playing fm23. 

They took ages to sort a save glitch out on fm22 and me and my mates found a work around, company is a joke. 

Should be embarrased

This is actually catastrophic it only works sometimes and when me and my friends want to hop on and play we can’t, if this isn’t fixed it will be very upsetting as this is a great game but getting over shadowed by the bugs. Please get this fixed 

I want to keep you all posted, but I'm also very wary that it may come across that I am just regurgitating information I've already provided. This issue is still a major priority for us. It's not currently within our control and we're working with Epic to resolve the issue. As with any online game issue there are a number of factors at play and it's not something that would ever be a quick simple fix. With that in mind, we are very wary that this has been outstanding for some time and can completely sympathise with people who are frustrated and fed up with the current situation.

Rest assured the team are working as hard as we possibly can to assist Epic with this ongoing issue. 

I had exact same problems, only host and 1 other from the 3 managers could get in game, we were 2 seasons in and we were gutted, we thought it was lost forever.

However we seem to have fixed the problem.

Not sure if just the host needs to do this or all managers (we all done it anyway)

Force close your game and remove from quick resume (X/S only)

Go to my games and apps find fm2022 click start button and go to manage game, go to saved game data and you will have a reserved space and a save for each profile that plays game on console, find yours (gamertag) click start button and select delete save.  Then choose from console only.

**Do NOT click everywhere**

Start game back up and it will sync your game back from the cloud to your console.

This worked first time for us.

Try it and let me know your outcomes.

On 03/02/2022 at 08:07, Dave T said:

I had exact same problems, only host and 1 other from the 3 managers could get in game, we were 2 seasons in and we were gutted, we thought it was lost forever.

Not sure if just the host needs to do this or all managers (we all done it anyway)

Go to my games and apps find fm2022 click start button and go to manage game, go to saved game data and you will have a reserved space and a save for each profile that plays game on console, find yours (gamertag) click start button and select delete save.  Then choose from console only.

Start game back up and it will sync your game back from the cloud to your console.

Hey lad, you have done more to help me than fm so thank you xx

You're so cool and I owe you a pint. It worked for us.👉👈

On 03/02/2022 at 08:07, Dave T said:

It didn’t work for me and my mates

It happened again for me, but got straight back in once cleared the saved game from console and synced back from cloud.  

I'd try again cos defo works every time for me

Got the kids to try the latest workaround, isn't working unfortunately...C'Mon SI.. get it sorted. You keep saying "epic games store" in your replies.. but we're all talking about the Xbox version.

For a problem like this to go on for so long and you not being able to patch a "proper" fix is shocking. Considering the community themselves have suggested two methods which have had some success. 

Also now experiencing this issue after not having any real problems since release. 

Previous work arounds that other users have not worked for us unfortunately.

It's infuriating to see that so many other users are unable to play and yet it doesn't seem to be taken seriously by Sports Interactive.

Are we any closer to a solution for this?

On 10/02/2022 at 20:55, TBennett said:

Also now experiencing this issue after not having any real problems since release. 

Previous work arounds that other users have not worked for us unfortunately.

It's infuriating to see that so many other users are unable to play and yet it doesn't seem to be taken seriously by Sports Interactive.

Are we any closer to a solution for this?

This not until today have me and my friends had issues but given how long it's been an issue it's disappointing to see no resolution for xbox