• No network connection - unable to join online game

JamboLad
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hello currently in game status is shows as ‘no network connection’

A group of us are unable to join our weekly game. 

is this an issue on our game or is there an issue in game? Not seen this on fm22 but we did see it last year once. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Tbh I wouldn't feel so bad about it  @ sports interactive, call of duty can't fix there game either just haven't got the staff, it's a bad time for gaming 

We appreciate everyone is frustrated. I love video games as much as you all do. When things aren't working and all you want to do is sink some down time into your favourite game then it's incredibly annoying.

So I do personally understand the situation you're all in and I would like to thank you for your patience. We are still liaising with Epic and we will provide a further update as soon as we can.

Just wanted to let you know that we appreciate all of the work that you are putting in on this issue. 

Me and all my friends are playing through the xbox and have the same problems, but we know that patience will be worth it in the end.

Good luck! and hoping you find the issue soon. 

I’m lost on the forum being appreciative of the effort being put into this issue? There hasn’t been any. It’s been an issue for over a month and whilst football manager twitter page brags about selling a million copies we still can’t play the game? I understand it isn’t an easy fix but we’ve paid for the game therefore we should be able to play it like that’s the deal?

Lads this has been broken for over a month like cmon it’s getting a bit ridiculous. It’s the only save I have and was so deep into it with my mates and I’ve not been able to play for a month. Can u at least tell us roughly when it’ll be fixed 

On 06/01/2022 at 17:04, Desmond Richardson said:

We appreciate everyone is frustrated. I love video games as much as you all do. When things aren't working and all you want to do is sink some down time into your favourite game then it's incredibly annoying.

So I do personally understand the situation you're all in and I would like to thank you for your patience. We are still liaising with Epic and we will provide a further update as soon as we can.

I retract my apology, well over a month now it’s been broke. Absolutely shocking nonetheless and I don’t know how you can simply make it up to us, disgusting behaviour!

Everyone acting a fool on this forum is the reason why it hasnt been fixed yet. 

All of the people complaining about the service but you dont know how to resolve the issue do you? You cant design games can you? If I were them I wouldnt want to fix this problem for yall either. You are a group of ungrateful impatient people.

Stop complaining and being hateful and maybe they will fix it. They are people too. 

• SI Staff

No one's happy with the current situation and we understand that. We never want to be in a position where you're unable to enjoy the game. It is something we're discussing with Epic and working on as a priority. That being said, I do have to remind people that posts which are just abusive won't be tolerated. We understand an interest in the game combining with such an annoying road block will result in frustration, and we accept that - we haven't locked the thread, we aren't denying the issue or sweeping it under the rug. We genuinely want to get this fixed. 

8 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

No one's happy with the current situation and we understand that. We never want to be in a position where you're unable to enjoy the game. It is something we're discussing with Epic and working on as a priority. That being said, I do have to remind people that posts which are just abusive won't be tolerated. We understand an interest in the game combining with such an annoying road block will result in frustration, and we accept that - we haven't locked the thread, we aren't denying the issue or sweeping it under the rug. We genuinely want to get this fixed. 

Can you give us a timescale of when this will be fixed? Assuming it’s a priority it should be fixed in the next couple of weeks?

11 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

maybe if yous weren’t so useless at your job of fixing something, which can’t be too difficult as it worked in the past, no one would give you abuse. people pay money for this game and it’s wasted because you cant do your job? get a grip 

• SI Staff
    9 hours ago, cameronafc said:

Can you give us a timescale of when this will be fixed? Assuming it’s a priority it should be fixed in the next couple of weeks?

We don't put timeframes on fixes because ultimately by the very nature of fixing something like this another issue could occur in the process. We'd rather be open and honest and say right now we can't offer a timeline than give a false date and hope we hit it. 

18 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

We don't put timeframes on fixes because ultimately by the very nature of fixing something like this another issue could occur in the process. We'd rather be open and honest and say right now we can't offer a timeline than give a false date and hope we hit it. 

Please be open and honest then, how far into fixing this glitch have you guys got?

On 09/01/2022 at 22:39, Michael Sant said:

Can we just have a refund and move on?

• SI Staff
    6 hours ago, cameronafc said:

Please be open and honest then, how far into fixing this glitch have you guys got?

I'm a part of the community team at SI and so I don't work on fixing issues myself, but in general when it comes to any issue involving software it's not really a case of saying the development staff are X% of the way through it. As I mentioned before, you could try to fix something and that first fix attempt causes a problem elsewhere, there's too many hypothetical things which could change the situation to provide anything concrete until we know its fixed.

18 minutes ago, aft10 said:

Can we just have a refund and move on?

You would need to speak to the retailer you purchased the game from regarding refunds.

Me and friends have been busting to continue our online save for close to 2 weeks now, every night going on to test it and its still not fixed.

Being offline this long for the majority of groups is unacceptable.

There needs to a clear update with the players to let us know when we can expect an update to the game or a fix to the problem

6 hours ago, gilbertc24 said:

Me and friends have been busting to continue our online save for close to 2 weeks now, every night going on to test it and its still not fixed.

There needs to a clear update with the players to let us know when we can expect an update to the game or a fix to the problem

Factos 👍

9 hours ago, gilbertc24 said:

Second this.

Now starting to happen to us again, this is a joke how.can you not know what the issue is by now its been months and still nothing

This is a shambles 

We seem.to have found a work around but might not work for everyone, the host used his phone to play it on the cloud gaming which enabled me and my 2 other mates to join and play it, the host played it on his phone and we played it on our xboxes.

Hes going to download it on his pc and see if it lets us join that way aswell will keeo use uodated

He has the xbox series x so im thinking its an issue with that console