• Friends Can’t Join

Trzyno
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I have a online save with 2 other friends but we’ve had an issue since today (We only started the save yesterday).

Whenever one joins, the other can’t and vice versa. It gets stuck on “Joining Online Game” screen for the person who can’t get in. 
    I’ve noticed this issue is had by quite a few people on Xbox and I hope it’s been made aware of as it is very irritating.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

As you alluded to, we've been made aware of this issue already and are actively working to try and resolve it. 

I'm afraid we don't have a timescale for a fix just yet, so I can only thank you for your patience so far. As soon as a fix is ready, we'll have it implemented. :) 

There have been some changes in this area on the server side. If you could please try and connect to your online games when you get the chance that would be greatly appreciated. Please let us know how you get on.

We are fully aware that some specific users still may face problems. We are still working alongside Epic to resolve the problem for those affected after the server implementation. 

On 09/03/2022 at 14:30, Desmond Richardson said:

There have been some changes in this area on the server side. If you could please try and connect to your online games when you get the chance that would be greatly appreciated. Please let us know how you get on.

We are fully aware that some specific users still may face problems. We are still working alongside Epic to resolve the problem for those affected after the server implementation. 

I still have this bug. Has there been any solution to the issue? 

On 04/04/2022 at 14:40, Ash Heseltine said:

I still have this bug. Has there been any solution to the issue? 

Hey Ash, when you try & connect are you getting a database error? If so can you respond and follow the thread below please.

SOLVED - For me at least and shame found it less than a month before FM23 fml. Complete accident too, my mate quits and exits out games while I just go to dashboard, if both quit and exit and the game we had no issues every single time. Unfortunately couldn't solve the have more than 2 players play....