• Its still here

Antonio12032
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hi there,

After the new update I started a new career and, again, I am now in the pre-season of the 2nd season and crashes start to occur during matches. I am on the 27th july 2022. I will try to go further in the career but it is a bit worrying that its happening again. At least I can still start the game and the crashes aren't constant..yet.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 13/01/2022 at 18:26, Desmond Richardson said:

Thanks so much or all your help with this @jens_dewit, you've been extremely helpful.

Any news? For how often this happens, it shouldn't be that hard to recreate?

Just had one in the 92nd minute winning 0-3...

On 22/01/2022 at 14:30, jens_dewit said:

Any news? For how often this happens, it shouldn't be that hard to recreate?

Just had one in the 92nd minute winning 0-3...

The issue has been logged and is currently with the dev team. The dev team have managed to create the type of crash you're experiencing and we're looking to get this fixed. Unfortunately I'm in no position to give you a time frame on this issue. However, I'll be regularly in touch with updates as and when we have them. 

On 24/01/2022 at 11:41, Desmond Richardson said:

The issue has been logged and is currently with the dev team. The dev team have managed to create the type of crash you're experiencing and we're looking to get this fixed. Unfortunately I'm in no position to give you a time frame on this issue. However, I'll be regularly in touch with updates as and when we have them. 

Still no news? I've noticed multiple times that it hasn't been fixed with the update. Surely there's improvement on the horizon? 🙄

Hey @jens_dewit, numerous crashes and stability fixes were included within the latest update. Unfortunately, whilst we would love to be able to fix every single issue reported, we don't have the time & capacity to do so. However, that doesn't mean the issues are torn up and swept under the carpet either.

I've spoken to someone within the dev team who suggests it's worth giving this a try. First of all you must back up your saves to ensure you don't lose any data. Delete the game entirely from your system, reinstall the game on your device, and import your saves.

Please let us know if this helps at all.

1 hour ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Hey @jens_dewit, numerous crashes and stability fixes were included within the latest update. Unfortunately, whilst we would love to be able to fix every single issue reported, we don't have the time & capacity to do so. However, that doesn't mean the issues are torn up and swept under the carpet either.

I've spoken to someone within the dev team who suggests it's worth giving this a try. First of all you must back up your saves to ensure you don't lose any data. Delete the game entirely from your system, reinstall the game on your device, and import your saves.

Please let us know if this helps at all.

I'll try, but it would require getting a Nintendo online subscription just for that. Not sure if I want to put more money into something that's already cost me. I'll let you know.