• Samsung s6 lite : Resolution problem.

lets_go_reds
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hello. I am trying to play fm 22 mobile at my Samsung s6 lite (tablet). But the screen is very stretched and big. So i cant even go to interface and resize it. Any ideas? Thanks. 

There is a screenshot from the starting screen. 

606595976_Screenshot_20220427-150600_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.e2f22a6bc766baac2fe91ce1c22ef6b3.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

17 hours ago, Bonboozle said:

@Desmond Richardson

The problem has been resolved, thanks for your help.

Edit- This was premature, I loaded back in and the same issue occurred.  

Thanks for keeping us posted. We're still investigating the issue with our dev team. As soon as I have more info I'll let you know.

Thanks for your patience. 

Hello! I have the same problem, with the same device:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

Android 12

Edited by ZeDiogo92

Hi team,

Any fix found for this issue yet? Just downloaded FMM22 on my Samsung S6 Lite and have same issue as above.

Thanks.

• Administrators

There's no fix yet but we still have our team working on a solution, as of now, we're struggling to get it reproducing on our in-house devices. 

If there's any additional info you could all provide - such as your devices software version, whether or not this has always appeared or only just started, and the zoom level you have set on the tablet - it would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi, also having this problem, having installed the game last night.

The screen is so zoomed in that you can't physically press any of the settings buttons to try and amend, and the game is unplayable, as per the screenshot by OP.

I am also on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, running Android 11 [EDIT: I mean Android 12].  In the tablet settings, screen zoom is set to minimum.  Even when changing it to maximum, it makes no difference to the screen within the game.

It feels like it is set to have 'Stretch Display' set to on, but the resolution is significantly larger than the actual tablet screen...

Edited by sarc87
    Correcting and error

3 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

There's no fix yet but we still have our team working on a solution, as of now, we're struggling to get it reproducing on our in-house devices. 

If there's any additional info you could all provide - such as your devices software version, whether or not this has always appeared or only just started, and the zoom level you have set on the tablet - it would be greatly appreciated. 

Just bought Samsung galaxy s6 lite tablet today. Issue appeared once game loaded.

Android 12.

Zoom level adjusted to minimum. Have tried up and down, but didn't fix issue.

17 hours ago, Jimlappin said:

Did you ever get the issue fixed?

The same happened me. It worked this morning. I then closed app to test it again. Loaded  back in again and the issue reappeared again. Still unable to use game.

Exactly the same problem, same device and same android version & zoom settings. I have the same problem as those shown in the screenshots. 

• Administrators

Had a bit of feedback from our team and got a couple more questions for everyone at this stage, I can only apologise I don't have a solution to present to you yet:

Which skin is the device using? It'll show along with the version number at the top of the credits screen.

Which version of Samsung's Android UI are you on, as well as the raw Android version number.

And lastly, what skins are being used in the settings menu? If you've got any third-party modifications, could you let us know which? Such as .txt files.

5 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Had a bit of feedback from our team and got a couple more questions for everyone at this stage, I can only apologise I don't have a solution to present to you yet:

Which skin is the device using? It'll show along with the version number at the top of the credits screen.

Which version of Samsung's Android UI are you on, as well as the raw Android version number.

And lastly, what skins are being used in the settings menu? If you've got any third-party modifications, could you let us know which? Such as .txt files.

I ended up returning the tablet. 

I'm having the same issue, using Samsung UI 4.1 on Android 12. No mods on the game. Previously the app ran okay apart from the odd crash now I have the same issue as above. Removed the install and associated files before reinstalling. No way of getting to the display settings to check the stretch display option. 

Really disappointing.

On 06/07/2022 at 13:59, Kyle Brown said:

Hi Kyle,

Given the size of the screen, it's really hard to navigate around the game, but using my phone version (which works fine!) as a guide, I've found the credits screen.  Sadly, the screen cuts off the Version and Skin at the top (screenshot attached). 

Equally, you can't get to the User Interface page in Settings, as the screen is too zoomed in to navigate.  I am going to guess 'Default' though, as the game is newly installed and looks (as much as you can see) the same skin as the version I'm using on my phone.

Also, as a new install, not aware of any third party mods that have been included or installed.

To confirm, using Android 12, with One UI 4.1.

Sam

Screenshot_20220711-143605_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Edited by sarc87
    Additional info

Just wanted to add my voice to this - exactly the same issue and details, installed today. 

Also returned game until fixed.

On 22/07/2022 at 19:19, Serkus said:

Just wanted to add my voice to this - exactly the same issue and details, installed today. 

Also returned game until fixed.

Can you please help us out with the following information? Which skin is the device using? It'll show along with the version number at the top of the credits screen.