• Loans transfers disappear

Fluita
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello, This problem started after ending the first season. The option loan transfer completely disappeared making it impossible to continue the bid. I have tried to remove loans restrictions but it didn’t solve the situation.
    I have uploaded an example 

Please help 

CB76EDD8-5F88-433B-A11D-F4CB3C231B82.png

0568D8C1-A098-4041-845D-8C3777185E3A.png

1615FCC6-D7F2-4B0D-B2E7-B764B26E3F1A.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That'll be because the transfer window is closed. You can still buy someone and the deal will go through when the window opens next time, but you can't do that with loans. 

Thanks for your help… unfortunately I don’t think it is the solution. The other teams are making loans in the same period taking the best players and I tried to move on June and July but the loans for me are blocked. Any more possible solutions? Thanks

On the 1/7 the loans were unblocked… I had to wait you were right. …however the best players were all taken this is unfair :(( everybody should have the same rules

I used to play this game before and it was not like this

Yeah, sounds like it could be a bug with other teams not respecting the windows. The SI Staff will probably ask you for some more info, like screenshots of this happening and a save file etc so they can track down the problem.