• Club finances bug

ElliottMS
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Experienced this odd bug.

Background. I loaded up China, Germany, South Africa, Argentina and USA (attempting to win all 5 champions leagues!).

Anyway, I started off at Shenzhen. They offered a huge bank balance for transfers so off I went on my merry way signing Lorenzo Lucca and the like. Oh woops the club is bankrupt, although they're still offering £50m+ transfer budget. Odd, but that's not the bug I am reporting, I figured it was just a stupid board.

After winning the AFC Champions League I was offered a job by Union Berlin, which I took. They were 'rich' when I joined. A few weeks later, they're still rich (its November, I'm not signing anyone anyway), but I get a message saying the club has terminated all feeder club links due to financial circumstances. But we're rich...

Then the next day, I get a message praising how I've stabilised the ship financially. Despite doing nothing. All I did was recall three players from loan and sent one on loan (overall adding to the wage budget) and did a friendly tour of Chile during the World Cup break. 

I assume the game is suffering a hangover from the fact that Shenzhen were bankrupt under my management, but now I manage Union Berlin who are rich, the game thinks I've turned it around.

Some screenshots are attached, and I've uploaded a save file called ClubFinanceBug.fms at 23:00 GMT.

Screenshot_2022.08.04_22.45.42.851.png

Screenshot_2022.08.04_22.45.49.001.png

Screenshot_2022.08.04_22.46.33.601.png

Screenshot_2022.08.04_22.47.01.118.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @ElliottMS. Thanks for uploading your save. Could you please tell us what device you are playing the game on and what version of Android/iOS the device is running? Also, could you let us know what version of the game you are running? The version number can be found along the top of the Credits screen. One final question, have you added any third-party logo packs to the game?

Hi Ewan, sorry for delay in replying.

I am using Bluestacks android simulator which simulating a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. As far as I can tell, it is running Android 7.1.2 which surprised me as that's very out of date now.

Version of the game is 13.3.0-d+1660629 (HD) according to top of credits screen. I've noticed there's a 13.3.2 I hadn't installed so getting that now...

And yes, well spotted, I have indeed added a third-party logo pack. :ackter:

• SI Staff

Hello again @ElliottMS. Thank you for your response and the detailed information and indeed your candor. Might I ask why you're playing the game on an Android emulator? 

13.3.2 is the latest version of FM 22 Mobile. It might solve your issues but then again there may be issues caused by using an emulator, or running on Android 7.1.2, or adding a third-party logo pack or any combination of the three. We are looking into the issue though. It is now in the hands of the development team for further investigation and I will pass on the additional information you have provided.

18 hours ago, Ewan Aiton said:

Hello again @ElliottMS. Thank you for your response and the detailed information and indeed your candor. Might I ask why you're playing the game on an Android emulator? 

13.3.2 is the latest version of FM 22 Mobile. It might solve your issues but then again there may be issues caused by using an emulator, or running on Android 7.1.2, or adding a third-party logo pack or any combination of the three. We are looking into the issue though. It is now in the hands of the development team for further investigation and I will pass on the additional information you have provided.

I'm using an android emulator because prior to this year's version I used to play on an iPad, but it's not supported for FMM22. So, I bought the game on my (android) phone instead, but couldn't get used to the much smaller screen. So using an emulator with my same Google login resolved this for me.

I hadn't imagined the logo pack would cause problems but to be fair no idea how it all works. I have removed the logo pack now as it wasn't working perfectly anyway, and updated the game to latest. Couldn't see how to update the Android version on the emulator though.

I've continued the save since the above and not noticed any further foibles. This includes moving club again (twice).

Thanks Ewan. 

Edited by ElliottMS