• Work permit refused - given the message "Submitting this offer with a wage of N/A or above would earn him enough points."

AlvinFlang
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I am managing York City in England after being promoted from League One to the Championship. I am tying to sign the Slovak player shown below. The work permit application has been rejected and I have been given the reason "Mraz would fail to meet the required points threshold for a work permit. Submitting this offer with a wage of N/A or above would earn him enough points." The latter half of the reason was also shown at the bottom of the screen when I was negotiating the contract with the player.

I believe this is a bug as I have received a follow up message that the player does not want to sign a deal with the club without a work permit, leading me to believe that there should be a specific wage in place of the N/A in the reason for rejection, and the statement that submitting a wage offer of N/A or above would earn him enough points simply doesn't make any sense. I hope this is something that can be resolved as I am several seasons into this save and it would be unfortunate to have such a bug when trying to sign players.

image.png.1dd629df93bf3a5b9a7bd0e064be4fba.png

image.png.b29c6f3227206c58065fc732994e63eb.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Can only apologise that you've encountered these issues, but we have them under review already and working towards a fix for future editions. Thank you for raising it in any case, I'm sorry I can't provide better news.

This is disappointing news as it means I am unlikely to continue this save after several seasons as this is not the first player that I have received a message like this for so it is a recurring problem in this save.

• Administrators

I can only apologise, but you can find out if a player is likely to get a work permit by asking the agent, scouting the player or using the player search filters beforehand.