• Two players do not appear on the squad registration page

shippinglaw
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

The first pic is my squad on the normal squad view.

You will see Tommy Doyle and Mohamed Hamrouni. We are still in pre-season but we are approaching squad registration deadlines, and neither of them appear when I try to register them.

I first noticed this when they didn't g1et selected for the pre-season tour, but I can't find any way of registering them for my CL qualifer or the upcoming league season.  I have also included a screenshot showing the filters and with every player across all  squads showing, and players sorted by alphabetical order. Doyle should be between Datre and Galant, but he's simply not there

Selection Info.JPG

Registration.JPG

Filters.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Doing so now.

I had a thought so I've opened up the editor to see if I could fix the registration for these two players and they are still registered against their old clubs according to the editor, Burnley and Feyenoord.  Seems they haven't transferred through properly.

Slightly annoying as I currently have no central midfielders for my CL qualifier!

• Administrators

Do you have any earlier save files, perhaps before they 'joined', or even before you make the offers?

In the meantime, you could resolve temporarily via the IGE. Move the players to another club or terminate their contracts, and then immediately move them back to your own club.