• Ricardo Pepi Contract Issue

nic2020
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I began a save with Manchester City and I'm not sure if this is an issue across saves or just in mine, but Ricardo Pepi (FC Dallas) started the game as a free agent instead of being correctly contracted to Dallas.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Still having trouble locating the file on my computer, maybe @Garbs17 can help more with a specific save. Also just noticed Cade Cowell going for free to Nashville, which seems wrong as well.

• SI Staff
    3 minutes ago, nic2020 said:

Still having trouble locating the file on my computer, maybe @Garbs17 can help more with a specific save. Also just noticed Cade Cowell going for free to Nashville, which seems wrong as well.

Hi Nic, this can be quite difficult on mac!

To find your saved games, please follow these steps:

1. Right click finder, and press go to folder. In the pop up, go to folder "/library/" and press ok.

2. Press CMD+shift+. (full stop)

3. Press Macintosh HD (or the hard drive you are using.

4. Press users, your name, library (which should appear blacked out)

5. Then press application support, sports interactive, Football Manager 2022 and then finally games.

6. All your games should be in there :)

7 minutes ago, Luke Couchman said:

Hi Nic, this can be quite difficult on mac!

To find your saved games, please follow these steps:

1. Right click finder, and press go to folder. In the pop up, go to folder "/library/" and press ok.

2. Press CMD+shift+. (full stop)

3. Press Macintosh HD (or the hard drive you are using.

4. Press users, your name, library (which should appear blacked out)

5. Then press application support, sports interactive, Football Manager 2022 and then finally games.

6. All your games should be in there :)

Here's what shows under games, is that the correct file to attach?

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 6.07.17 PM.png

• SI Staff

Hey @nic2020 the xml file wouldn't be your save itself. It should have the name of your actual game save. I'm not too familiar with mac as its been so long since I last used one but are you able to do a search for your save file name as it would be advantageous for the QA team to be able to look into this further as Robinson also has a club set in the data.

I've also had the same issue, standard start in England on 7/5 with all top leagues and MLS active. Screenshot of all the $0 value players in the USA national team pool below and I uploaded my file to the SI Cloud as "USA.fm"

1737332310_USAIssue.thumb.png.68cc6d4c2638a11e85638cf69ae45063.png

18 hours ago, tfisch99 said:

I've also had the same issue, standard start in England on 7/5 with all top leagues and MLS active. Screenshot of all the $0 value players in the USA national team pool below and I uploaded my file to the SI Cloud as "USA.fm"

1737332310_USAIssue.thumb.png.68cc6d4c2638a11e85638cf69ae45063.png

that looks the same as my save, i'd use his b/c I couldn't figure mine out haha but this is the same bug!