• % Profit Sell-On Clause applied to second occurrence of player sale

JC Rotchford
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I purchased the player from Feyenoord for $3M with a 40% sell-on profit clause. I sold the player to Bayern Munich for $24M and paid out the 40% profit clause. I purchased the player back from Bayern Munich for $40M with no sell-on clause. I then sold the player to Inter for $68M and received an email that Feyenoord would receive a total of $27M in payments, roughly 40% of $68M minus $3M despite already fulfilling their % profit sell-on clause when I sold the player to Bayern Munich. It appears the game applied this sell-on clause to ANY time you sell this player and always applies the profit calculation to the original transfer. 

Save state of game immediately following the transfer to Inter uploaded to OwnCloud.

522437872_Screenshot2022-03-13130617.thumb.png.2476356d5160f393654954a61e43a005.png108968017_Screenshot2022-03-13130552.thumb.png.85a3d8686d25e9e096d24562e33c0921.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Purchase player with a % profit sell-on clause as part of the transfer.
      Sell player for profit and observe pay out of % profit clause.
      Purchase the same player again.
      Sell player for profit as compared to the original transfer again and observe additional pay out of % profit clause to the team you originally purchased the player from

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

No problem. We'll keep the thread open in case we get further examples and try and reproduce it on our testing saves internally. :)