• Non-EU players tally in squad (Serie A)

roro98
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I picked AS Roma on the winter update and as soon as you start your career you’ll receive an email stating that you have already reached the non-EU signings limit of 2 per season with Tammy Abraham and Ainsley Maitland-Niles. I just bought Leandro Paredes and terminated Maitland-Niles’s loan but I still can’t register Paredes since he is non-EU because apparently I still have both non-EU slots filled, even though, as the competition rules affirm, “one can be signed should one of the non-EU players contracted to the club: leave to a foreign club…”. I did not sign any new non-EU players apart from Paredes.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Our team took a look but it isn't a bug.

This season they have already freed up the slot, which can only be done once per season.

So the slots for new players are taken up and no further ones can be created I'm afraid. 

image.png.2c7ef9a22729b3239f56f22856334a3d.png

On 23/03/2022 at 12:00, Kyle Brown said:

Our team took a look but it isn't a bug.

This season they have already freed up the slot, which can only be done once per season.

So the slots for new players are taken up and no further ones can be created I'm afraid. 

image.png.2c7ef9a22729b3239f56f22856334a3d.png

It doesn’t really solve the issue though. If I sell one of the 2 non-EU players then that should free up a slot. Technically, the email you’ve shown is not at odds with what I reported. Neither do the league rules suggest that the slots you free by selling cannot be filled again until next season. Thanks for looking into it!