• At least 2 issues with director of football in my game

Fancy Gaffot
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

As posted here.

I added 2 players as transfer targets. Both had different results but equally annoying.

1. My DOF negotiates a transfer fee and a contract. Then, despite the responsibility of finalising all signings being on me, the game doesn't let me review what was contract terms were agreed. And in a week or two I get an inbox message saying we signed player X, but I didn't want him for those $! In FM20 it used to stop at confirmation and I had to manually approve everything before the transfer.

2. I ask DOF to buy a youngster. He agrees the fee but then I get this https://i.imgur.com/k8AaCJv.png

Even if I have 50 regens coming to one position - why does he care?? There's literally no way to make him sign this player because he thinks we already have someone coming (we don't).

I uploaded a zip called dof issues with 2 saves, the latest one is when issue #1 going to happen soon (not letting me finalize the transfer) and the other one is before the start of the transfer window.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Latest save is on 21st of January, work permit decision will be on Jan 26th - then he will be signed without any input from the manager. About issue #2 it should be happening around that time as well.
      Santos' player Angelo is a good player to add as a transfer target to reproduce step #2.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments