• no 'b team regular' contract option for created b team

hercules rockafeller
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I have a b team but can't offer anyone "b team regular" as a status in their contract, it just isn't an option, either for current players or new signings (all over 24).

The b team was added with the pre game editor, and I tried a couple of other times to add b teams to current teams, then load the game, but each time it still doesn't give me b team regular as an option when offering contracts.

In a regular game, if I load up a team that already had a b team (barcelona) then I can offer people "b team regular" as a contract option. 

Not sure if I did something wrong, or if it's a bug.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      In the pre-game editor, add a b team to any team (I did chelsea for example) then add that b team into a lower league. I added a chelsea b team in the championship (by adding them to another league and swapping them into the championship). Then try to sign someone and see if you can offer them "b team regular" as a status.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry you never got a public facing response to this, but after consideration it would be too niche an issue to fix for FM22, and will be considered for FM23 instead. Apologies it's taken this long to arrive at this point, the editor forum only had a skeleton staff over December.