• Customized view with new columns added bug

pr0
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I added a few new columns to the default view. Screenshot N.1 shows everything before. Screenshot N.2 shows after the new columns I had added. Screenshot N.3 is a while after I was working with the new customized view. It was working correctly for a couple of hours but after that, it completely bugged. As you can see in the Screenshot N.4 the default view is working as it's supposed but Screenshot N.5 shows that the new columns have bugged the new customized view.

I have already done that "Go to  C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Editor 2022 and clear your cache folder and preferences", so it's not an option.

1-old.PNG

2-after.PNG

3-after.PNG

4-after.PNG

5-after.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same issue. All of a sudden the whole player list was gone. I cant even "change view" like you do in screenshot 4.. Its just completely gone.

Edited by SharkXVI
    typo

• Administrators

We've continued to try and reproduce this but still having issues with it.

Have you tried on the standard Editor skin, could you confirm whether it's a problem on the default skin or just the custom one?

On 15/02/2022 at 15:02, Kyle Brown said:

We've continued to try and reproduce this but still having issues with it.

Have you tried on the standard Editor skin, could you confirm whether it's a problem on the default skin or just the custom one?

Sorry for my late response I just saw that some days ago. Tried to reproduce it today even with the latest patch. No custom skin was added, it was just the default skin since the latest patch and I just added the columns. The result is the same.

If you want, you can take a look also to this latest version (happened today some minutes ago) of the bug I am talking about.

*The tab that I am encountering this problem is the "People''s tab, since it's the tab that I modify it's columns. Maybe by adding some columns (for example Current Ability & Potential Ability) so that it's changed from the default view and try to load the database a few times? I don't know things work for you, trying to be as much helpful and informative as possible.

editor@0_95x.skc

Edited by pr0

As I didn't get a response all these days, just wanted to bring the matter up to your attention (if it's not already), so it's not missed, since it's something really important that causes frustration every time it appears.

Thanks!

• Administrators

Apologies we didn't respond, and thank you for bringing it back to our attention. I'll send the responses over to our testing team and see if we can find another solution. :)