• 10 Tier Database CTDs in January of first year

nielsoncp
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I created a ten tier database based in the United States. I shared on this forum and released it on Steam and Sortitout SI, and multiple users have reported that it crashes to desktop between January 20th and 23rd. I will submit the database - it is labeled as US 10 Tiers. I'd love to know if it's a mistake I made, or if it's a bug in the game. Thanks all!

• Steps To Reproduce:
      1.Load US database
      2. Choose a team in tier 8-10 team.
      3. Simulate to January 20th.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks Kyle. I added a saved game file where you can see what's happening - it's Chris NIelson - MPS Portland Test. Dump file is also attached. 

*EDIT* The original database was verified in advanced mode. I reverted to basic rules and re-ran the game in basic, and it advanced past January 20th. I also uploaded that file - it's MPS Portland Test Basic. I'm curious if this is an issue related to being in advanced mode. Thanks again!

3d54d02a-a7ad-42f4-950e-ace1ed401bb4.dmp

Edited by nielsoncp

Hi Kyle (and SI Team) - I just ran this simulation in FM 22.3 using the same database and had the same issue - a Crash to Desktop on January 25th. Is this bug still outstanding, is there something I need to do on my end? Please advise. Thanks!