• Can´t request a youth facility upgrade

dkouv
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

For the last year and a half, I can't request an upgrade to youth facilities. During this time, I upgraded my training facilities 3 times. Have plenty of money in the bank etc. And it's not like the board refuse, the option simply isn't there.

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 23.13.06.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Michael Sant I've messaged with dkouv and his issue is almost identical to mine I described in the post yesterday. Thanks for forwarding our files onto the QA team. My uploaded save again is "slovenia youth facility issue"

Just a quick update on this: my youth facilities just got downgraded, and I don't have the usual option to request to upgrade them back - see screenshot below, no button at bottom right corner. So it does seem like a bug. Would be great to get this fixed as it's becoming a bit of a thorn in my side in my youth-only save...

612396681_Screenshot2022-03-21at22_32_16.thumb.png.c2c0ed52b8f8a9b550ced5fe3845ae61.png

Hi @Michael Sant, I'm not sure what you mean by this - are you after something specific?

After the update, I still can't upgrade facilities so it's the same as before, would appreciate any further help on this.

@Michael Sant Unfortunately, looks like the bug may still be there. I managed to upgrade the facilities back to excellent, but now 6 months after that upgrade was completed the option to ask the board again is not there. Others with this problem seem to be having a similar experience. So I fear that upgrading facilities beyond excellent still does not work.

I will upload my save, Sant Andreu_update. (EDIT: uploaded the file now)

Let me know if you need any more information etc.

Edited by dkouv