• Unable to register squad to proceed after deadline day

glenston
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

In game date Deadline Day, 1st Sept 2021 00:00hrs, playing as Hamburger SV in Bundesliga 2. I have just signed a player on loan (Folarin Balogun from Arsenal) and when I signed him I registered him in my Bundesliga 2 squad.

Now it says "Must Respond" and asks me to confirm my squad selection under the Transfer Deadline Passed news item, when I click "Confirm Selection" it takes me to the news item "Balogun joins Hamburger SV on Loan". I click on "Squad Registration" and "Confirm Selection" (all registration criteria are met) then click "Yes" to confirm but the game does not progress and I am taken back to the Inbox with the same "Must Respond" items requiring attention. It appears impossible to progress the game from this point.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      -Load up game "Hamburg_unable to register squad at deadline day.fm"
      -Click on [Must Respond]
      -Click either [Confirm Selection] or [Squad Registration] then [Confirm Selection]
      -This will take you to the "Balogun joins Hamburger SV on Loan" news item, with [Squad Registration] button
      -Click [Squad Registration] then [Confirm Selection], this will bring up confirmation screen
      -Click [Yes] and you will be taken back to inbox and the squad registration will not have been completed.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments