• Staff Meetings Unclear & Request summary does not work

Peljam
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. It just struck me as more of a UI issue.

1. The weekly staff meetings have really vague and unclear agenda's meaning it's impossible to work out whether you want to attend or not without actually attending. Take the attached example. I don't know whether the training unhappiness is because of something I can or can't change. Is training too intense or are they just upset I don't have a fitness coach (which I can't change because I have no room)? Likewise with the player interactions who is it about? A senior player I care about or not?

It would be really useful if this agenda had a bit more detail. In all honestly I think FM21's list approach was much easier and accessible. The meeting seems like a time sink at the moment.

2. I know one way round this is to just request a summary to the inbox but whenever I press this button I get nothing in my inbox. Either that day or later.

Weeklystaff meeting.PNG

• Steps To Reproduce:
      I've not included a save file but can on request.

Just wait for the weekly meeting. Request summary and wait, and wait.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

We would be interested in seeing any save where you've requested a summary to your inbox and then nothing comes through. However, in regards to your first point its going to be vague because there may be multiple players to discuss and if it goes into too much detail then it kind of negates the reason for the meeting.