• "Proposed affiliates" page doesn't show any affiliates after request

elvoz
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

In my FC Utrecht beta save, I made a board request for (non-senior) affiliates and they accepted my request. After some time I got a few proposed affiliates in an email. However, when I go to Club Info -> Proposed Affiliates, I see the following message saying that there are not clubs under consideration:afbeelding.thumb.png.f758875f5d16e41325bf000cddff9da6.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I couldn't seem to edit this, so here's an update: once I clicked: "Make recommendation" in the email I received, I was redirected to the screen above, but now it is showing the affiliates:afbeelding.thumb.png.90a140bd68b6dffafc2fe3f9db499398.png

Another (small) issue here - when I open this and click on one of the non-selected clubs, it selects it but immediately moves back to the first club (Excelsior). This only happens the first time I click on another club after opening this page.

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.