• Another Team/Player Stats Issue

mhaffy
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I know that "Slowdown issue when accessing Team/Player stats of competitions" is a known issue but wanted to report this particular to ensure that is is covered.

At end of season I wanted to look at Team Detailed Stats for Premier League. On Stats I chose Team Detailed which duly showed as being ticked and then waited until FM resumed after freezing while processing the request (presumably the known Slowdown issue being referred to). Stats eventually appeared but they were the Team Overview ones. The Team Overview was shown as ticked despite me specifically choosing Team Detailed......and then after a further wait switched to show Team Detailed when I returned to the game after writing this bug post.....

PKM file attached is named : BetaStatsFME.fm

I am not running any graphics/addons to base game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Michael Sant said:

Hey @mhaffy is this an issue that is still effecting you in game on this particular section?

The minor update seems to have done the trick re freezes/delays. Just loaded the pkm file I uploaded and issue I referred to resolved now. Looking forward to release of full game release and fixing of lots of the other issues, including ME ones. Thanks for asking for update re issue i posted.