• Transfer options need to be optimized

面包团子
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

When I opened the window last year, I made an offer to a player. At that time, the opposing club needed to rent back for one year (locked in), and I finally did not choose to buy it. However, a year later, when I sent out the quotation again, the button for rent back was still locked! This means that if I want to use this player, I must lease it back for one year, no matter how many years I bought him in the game? I hope this can be optimized, thank you

QQ截图20211030234154.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could we have a save file please to try and reproduce this issue? :)

If you could provide any clearer steps to reproduce in a list order that would also be beneficial - ie, what player, what offer, when you make the offer, etc. 

Sorry, but my game time schedule has continued and I have agreed to the club’s one-year leaseback requirement, so there may not be an archive of similar relationships. The procedure for me to encounter this problem is to try to buy Lonrenzo Lucca in the game time 2021.12.x. The proposed offer was approved by the Pisa Club, and at the same time they submitted a request for rent back for one year, and I also agreed at the time. Then when negotiating the contract with the player, he said that he just signed a new contract and did not want to leave, so the transfer was suspended at that time. I tried to buy Lucca again at 2022.7.x in game time. The quote page to the club showed the screenshot of my bug feedback (rental back cannot be cancelled), and the negotiation with the player went smoothly, but the final result was that I had to officially sign in the player at 2023.7 in game time.

• Administrators

No problem, thanks for giving us an update. Without a save we won't be able to investigate properly, but I'll leave the thread open in case of any further examples that come in. :)