• Every player is valued £0

sjb333
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Every single player in the game is valued £0...I've reloaded numerous times....started from scratch numerous times...I'm using the FLUT BETA SKIN but have tried with the standard skin many times also...

Untitled.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

nope...tried that and no luck.

tried starting closing the game, reopening and then starting a new game from fresh and still no luck.

£0 value for eeeeeveryone

Untitled.jpg

I read someone elses comment and removed ALL custom graphics and skins and went back to vanilla and it worked...not a permanent fix as I want my graphics, but at least it is playable now...

Untitled2.jpg

I tried deleting custom skin and reverted back to the basic skin and the £0 values are still showing. Surely it's a bug that SI must know about. I've seen on other forums that a lot of players are having the same issues. 

Hopefully whoever creates the custom skins can fix it from their end. 

5 hours ago, sjb333 said:

nope...tried that and no luck.

tried starting closing the game, reopening and then starting a new game from fresh and still no luck.

£0 value for eeeeeveryone

Untitled.jpg

TBF after Sunday's performance against Liverpool then £0 values would be appropriate for a lot of those players haha!

Same issue here. I'm using a custom skin, but honestly I'd rather not see player values than go back to the default. Hope this is cleared up with the full release. Great game though!

So I thought... "let's try putting the custom graphics folder I have from years of fm'ing" back into the FM22 folder and see if it corrects itself.

I also reloaded the custom skin (FLUT BETA VERSION) and reopened the game.

aaaaand.....the values went straight back to £0.

I managed to get the values back by doing the 3 steps.

1) Dragging any and all custom graphics and logos etc onto my desktop (or just out of the FM22 folder) - to do this I had to close the game though as the files were in use.

***NOTE*** I reopened the game after this and the values were still £0....

2) change the skin back to the vanilla skin.

3) clear the cache and reload the skin (didn't need to restart the game).

and voila! it worked again....

I can then re-add my custom graphics and reload the custom skin and the values are STILL WORKING. The problem is when I close and reopen the game the values then go back to £0 and I have to do the above steps all over again.

Not sure if this will work for everyone, or anyone else but it seems to be my work around, there's definitely a bug somewhere which needs attention, for me, it just doesn't feel the same without my custom graphics, so this will have to do for a few weeks :D

Good Luck All!!