• Players interaction issues.

gnuk
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

One of my players wanted a rise cuz he earn not enough with his current status, he is in second team, never debuted in first cuz he is like 7th in club on his position. We argued and he wanted to bu put on list for sale. I did, offered him to other clubs. He came back to me why I want to sell him.....

Another thing, 4th left defender, grabbed to 1st team from 2nd team to fill the spot cuz of injuries, was angry cuz i did not strenghten the attacinkg middfield position, I know mine Dybala signed with PSG, as i know he prolongated his current contract with Juventus, so you need to check this, but I bought Almada and Sarabia also signed Mbappe and that is not enouggh for him...

Team talks are awesome to, before match all the time raction is neutral or bad. After the mattch nearly always good but all the time there is one or two guys dissapointed.... even after winning 6-0.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. This sub forum was particularly busy this year, so we couldn't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the Gameplay team look at it as soon as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.