• Player condition/tiredness

The About Average Jake
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Players are already "jaded in need of rest" by October despite rotation and only a handful of games. Aren't they suppose to be athletes? 

Also Can't buy a win with Man City. The answer can't just be " change your tactics". 

Something ain't right.  

Football Manager Screenshot 2021.11.02 - 20.25.41.76.png

Football Manager Screenshot 2021.11.02 - 20.28.48.02.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @The About Average Jake keep in mind that the game is going to be more physically demanding for high pressing systems this year. Depending upon your playstyle you could run into issues on this front. However, none of that prevents there being an actual issue. Can you upload your save game and then our QA team can investigate this to see if it is excessive.

Sorry, File no longer exists.

Form got worse, was 15th in the league and knocked out of the Champions League. More players ended up needing extra rest and I got sacked in  Jan.

Tactics ranged from Gegenpress, Tiki -Taka and Control Possession.  

Secured Mbappe on a free before I got the boot though :) 

On 03/11/2021 at 04:19, Michael Sant said:

Hey @The About Average Jake keep in mind that the game is going to be more physically demanding for high pressing systems this year. Depending upon your playstyle you could run into issues on this front. However, none of that prevents there being an actual issue. Can you upload your save game and then our QA team can investigate this to see if it is excessive.

Sorry, File no longer exists.

Form got worse, was 15th in the league and knocked out of the Champions League. More players ended up needing extra rest and I got sacked in  Jan.

Tactics ranged from Gegenpress, Tiki -Taka and Control Possession.  

Secured Mbappe on a free before I got the boot though :)