• Club Vision - Meeting Requirement but FM not recognising

Kurtinho
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hello, currently managing Slavia Praha in the Czech Fortuna Liga. The Club Vision wants me to Win the Fortuna Liga as a required importance. At the moment in the season, I am top of the table with 19 wins and 1 draw in 20 games, 7 points ahead of 2nd place and around 20-30 points ahead of midtable.

However, according to my club vision, the board are disappointed as the team is "currently only on course to achieve a top-half finish in the Fortuna Liga."

I don't know if this is an issue which is affecting all leagues or just the Czech league. The Czech league is different from others in that each team plays each other twice, then it splits in half basically and the top 6 face each other in the final games of the season. I do not know if once I reach this final 6 game stage of the season will the board's status be updated and pleased.

File Save Name: Kurt Dixon - Slavia.fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. This sub forum was particularly busy this year, so we couldn't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the Gameplay team look at it as soon as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.