• Classed as a Job Favourite

dysonpaul724
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I have started a new save as unemployed with no coaching qualifications and only Sunday League footballer as experience.  Within 1 month I was favourite for the Newcastle United job and only didn't get it as I had said in the media I was not interested.  I have also been asked repeatedly if I was interested in Premier League and Championship jobs if they were to become available.  Surely with no qualifications or experience this shouldn't be happening?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have now stated my interest in a job and have been classed as a former manager when I haven't managed anywhere, have no experience and no qualifications.  My reputation is currently 'Obscure'

I started another new game, same rules as last time (no experience, no qualifications etc) and on the second day I was invited to an Interview at Newcastle even though I didn't apply for the role.

image.png.bde2e32f16888725eb8c2c0bce4535a0.png

I attended and completed the interview but whilst waiting for an answer, this was my recommended available jobs:

image.png.b5a8fa8114812bad02acd9e60591b34b.png

image.png.08353ef801cbc8b8e5d1d2c494f21926.png

Unsurprisingly, I didn't get offered the Newcastle job, a vastly more experienced manager did, Hans-Dieter Flick.  However, even he wasn't favourite for the role, this guy was, even with his coaching attributes:

image.png.0e95ea2278eb60ccb40281b9ea6cc38e.png

image.thumb.png.db193b6f3948241c140b1c9159fefd2a.png

All whilst this was going on, all jobs at lesser reputation clubs, I wasn't even getting asked about in the media, recommended or invited for an interview at.  I was hoping to get the Newcastle job so I could see what the fan reaction was so I could also post that on here.  I am genuinely hoping this is a bug and not the 'norm' for FM22.

image.png