• Online Play - Not Allowing Connection

mitchelln5
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hi, 

When I try to join an online game I get the error "your cross-play settings do not match requested server" and cannot join. For background: I am trying to begin a save with 3 friends, all of whom can join the game. I have restarted the game, reinstalled, restarted my router, etc. I also even tried hosting the game, and they all received the same message. Unfortunately I cant find any settings in steam or football manager related to cross play so I am stumped. 

I cant find any other similar issues to mine in the forums and am stumped, any help?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

23 hours ago, Luke Hume said:

Hey guys! This issue should now be fixed, can you try and again, and see if it works?

Let us know either way :)

Cheers.

yeah its worked for me now thanks

hey, so me and my friend had this issue on Friday and it fixed itself yesterday but now its come back again today, is it just a server thing and we will have to sit and wait or is there a proper fix

• Administrators
    46 minutes ago, AlexDalby said:

hey, so me and my friend had this issue on Friday and it fixed itself yesterday but now its come back again today, is it just a server thing and we will have to sit and wait or is there a proper fix

I would just try again, but can you open your own thread and let us know the locations of the server host and the clients