• when viewing goal in match via clicking on minute, match doesnt come back to 'real time in match' - instead plays whole match from goal time

Drago_zgb
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

during the match, when i click on goal to view it (clickin on minute stamp in overview)match jumps to specific minute .... but after that highlight game doesnt come back, but instead continues to play whole match from that point ....

more accurate example :

goal is scored in 30th minute of the match ..... i am curently in 60th minute of the match, but i want to see that highlight from 30' - and i do it so by clicking on 30' in overview .... it should just play highlight from that minute (in this example - the goal) and after highlight is finished, game should automaticly return to 60' .. but it doesnt .... it continues to show whole game from 30' and i cant gett it forward no matter what i do ....

in the earlier FMs (fm20 and before) there was timeline above the field where you could chose and click whatever time you wanted, but that timeline is not avaliable anymore ....

p.s. since that timeline doesnt exist anymore, is there any posibility to see some highlisghts from period of match you want to see?? now i can only see periods where i can click in overview - goals, dissalowed goals, cards and injuries ....
    thank alot!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @Drago_zgb in the top right corner is there a downwards pointing arrow? You should be able to click on this and then there's an option to jump back to the current point of the match.

We are aware of issues with the timeline itself and are getting these looked into.

• Administrators
    11 hours ago, Drago_zgb said:

yes, thank you for help, never realized that feature !

problem is still there, game doesnt go back to live after viewing highlights ...

You should be able to click the 'live' button - but you'll also need to click the 'cog' to go into settings to change it from 'full match' to whatever highlights you were previously watching in. As Michael said, it's something the team is aware of and investigating.

Thanks.