• Squad Registration bug

4Matt
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I have a Newcastle Utd save where I have an issue with squad registration. I have reached 30 July 2021, in-game, and have received an inbox message asking me to decide my squad, i.e. register 25 players for the upcoming season. Unfortunately, once I try to confirm the squad, the "MUST RESPOND" message continues to appear in the upper right hand corner, stopping me from continuing past this date. All requirements have been fulfilled regarding squad registration rules. The only thing I can think of, that may have cause this, is that I had confirmation of a free transfer player signing on the same day. Once I click on "Confirm Selection" on the squad registration screen, it takes me to the inbox message for that player. Please see images below. I have also attached the game file for you to check out.

20211026020627_1.jpg

20211026020641_1.jpg

20211026020651_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi, we're aware of an issue currently where you may struggle with squad registration news items. For now, you may get past this by holidaying for one day to allow your squad to be registered.