• FM2022 much slower both on mac mini 2018 intel + Surface Pro X SQ2

kinge
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Im experiencing way slower processing in fm22 vs fm21 with same amount of leagues loaded. I have marked "use cache to decrease load time" but nothing changed. 

ive tried with and without graphics loaded as well and same result. let me know which files u need in order to study :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators
    On 26/10/2021 at 09:13, Node_ttv said:

Have done, not really sure why I'm getting such a short sharp response from you.  Thought the above may be relevant, as this gent is having slowing issues that by the first look are similar if not the same to mine.  However, if you would rather i not help.  This is also fine. But a little counter intuitive.  I don't see anywhere in your forum rules that state i cannot post on another thread trying to help where i can?  Can you point me to anything relevant that would warrant such a response from you?

We always ask people to try and keep tech issues in their own thread - allows us to keep track on each person's probably as often issues, whilst they may present the same, have different causes.

Appreciate you trying to provide some additional info, but as said would be better suited within it's own issue thread. 

Thanks.