• Unable to register squad for Champions League & Squad playing time happiness

NorthernSoul90
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Good Morning.

I have found a bug in relation to registering a squad for the champions league.

Approaching the day of registration for the Champions league, when I select the squad it states "Testing changes only" and then when it comes to the day of registration (States 1st September 2021), it doesn't change from Testing changes only, then when proceeding it then states the next day the squad list has been submitted and no one has been submitted as registered and I haven't been given the option to register anyone.

Also, I have players that are set as squad player and have played nearly 75% of games and have now said they are currently unhappy with the playing time...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

We're aware of this issue internally and looking to have a fix out for it soon. Stay tuned. :) 

Fantastic. Thank you.

Do you expect the fix to be released before the full version is released on the 9th? Just so I know if to have a look at starting a new game or not :).

• Administrators
    1 hour ago, NorthernSoul90 said:

Fantastic. Thank you.

Do you expect the fix to be released before the full version is released on the 9th? Just so I know if to have a look at starting a new game or not :).

While I can't make guarantees, we are working to make sure this is fixed  for release on the 9th. :) 

If you check your Staff Responsibilities pages can you check to see if the below responsibility is assigned away from you. If it is then assign it back to yourself and see if that resolves the problem. 

image.png.dc9a2c61e99148fd7477bc33e28fd8af.png

This is a workaround which has helped some users in the interim.