• Proposed changes to team not applying when clicking Do It right before match.

Alli
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Went to play my game clicked for the proposed changes to the team to take effect but they didn't. If it matters, this is the second prompt for proposed player changes, there was one before this and  then after clicking do it, a second one appeared. However it wouldn't apply. 

Prompt.png

team selection on next screen right before match..png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Went to play my game clicked for the proposed changes to the team to take effect but they didn't. If it matters, this is the second prompt for proposed player changes, there was one before this and  then after clicking do it, a second one appeared. However it wouldn't apply. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey, sorry to hear you had been experiencing these issues. All Other Gameplay has been one of our busier sections so replies on our side are slower than we'd like. However, we have had a new minor update and I'm wondering if you can confirm whether or not this issue is still present in the game for you? If so, then I can look to move this to live game issues section. 

In addition to this, if it is still happening can you upload a save game that shows this is the case? A guide on how to upload files is available here:
    https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/