• Join online game not working

ilyxa9955
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I have set up an online server to play with my friend however every time he tries to join (he is playing through steam) he gets an error message which says “Unable to connect.” He has tried to join other online public servers and he can’t join them either, he gets the same error message. I have tried and I am able to join fine.

He has tried restarting his PC, signing in and out of steam however we have had no luck so far.
    Also i haven't MATCHMAKING_EPIC_CHANNEL file(
    Clearing cache folders didn't help either.
    Although, for example, FM 21 goes online quietly)

Have anyone else had this issue or been able to fix it?
    Thanks in advance

Подключиться к онлайн игре.jpg

DISTRIBUTION_EPIC_CHANNEL.txt

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Ilyxa, I'm really sorry it's been a month without a response. I can only apologise that we let this slip.

Has this continued to be an issue, or has it resolved itself since updating? 

If it still is, we'll need your logs to see what the problem is - you can find them in the local app data folder.

C:\Users\kyle.brown\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\Logs

As for the message on the screenshot, it means you're not online on Steam. Double check it isn't on offline mode and that the name in Steam is green when the game is running.