• Team are incorrectly called "champions" in transfer message

BeeInExile
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

To be honest, I'm not sure whether this bug only affects Indonesia League Two or is a problem more widely, but I'm hoping it only affects League Two, so I'm posting it in this subforum. Upon signing a player from Persis Solo, I was informed that he was "part of the side who were crowned Indonesian League Two champions in 2021".332988589_PersisSolochampionsbug.thumb.png.fa65d13c4e1dd7d3e2fd6a29659a4019.png

However, Persis Solo did not win League Two in my game in 2021. They finished fourth place in the First Phase, and so qualified for the Second Phase, qualified for the semi finals, then lost in both the semi final and the third place play-off (and so were not promoted to League One). (See photos). Therefore there is no sense in which they could be described as "champions" (not even of the First Phase), so I do not know why the game has described them this way.

As a side note, it's slightly odd that Hamdi would even be described as "part of the side" since he spent the whole of last season (2021) on loan to a different team, Persita (and so was not even involved in Persis Solo's supposed “championship win”). I would have thought in a real news article that his loan spell would probably merit a mention.

Persis Solo 2021.png

Persis Solo First Phase 2021.png

Persis Solo Second Phase 2021.png

Persis Solo Semi Final 2021.png

Persis Solo Third Place Playoff 2021.png

Indonesia League Two Past Winners (correct).png

Hamdi Career Stats.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We'll review this in advance of the next version - again, I'm really sorry I haven't been able to provide any sort of solution to the issues you're raising, but I assure you the Indonesian leagues will be in a better state in future off the back of your help on these forums. :)