• Only 3 available substitutions

Lulodoto
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Dear FM 2022,

There is an issue i would like to address. There are only 3 available substitutions in all games my squad is playing.

As you are all aware, in today's football, 5 substitutions are being available. Please fix this and update it so 5 subs can be used.

Thanks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

You can make five subs but you can only make them at three game stoppages. So at the first one you could make two, then two more at the second and one at the end.

If you tried to make five separate subs, you cannot. That's the rule. 

• Administrators

It depends on the specific league - check the competitions page for said competition then under 'rules'. These will list what the substitution rules are for this specific competition.

@Neil BrockI tried doing what have you suggested, and im afraid it didnt work.

It didnt work in Champions League, local league, international competitions as well.

I would appreciate it if you can fix it.

Thanks

Also, If i go to Competition rules, like you advised, you can clearly see that 3 substitutions are available (please find attached)

In real life, it is well known that for all those competitions 5 subs are available for 90 minutes regular time. Can we have this fixed?

@Neil Brock

ecc subs.PNG

efc subs.PNG

esc subs.PNG

ssl subs.PNG

• Administrators

Do you have any real life evidence that the above rules as shown in game are wrong? For instance at the 2020 Euros five subs were allowed but only due to Covid reasons - they're planned to drop back down to 3 for the 2024 and 2028 event. 

Champions league has 5 subs available as we speak, Euro Cup as well, Serbian Super League has 5 subs available as we speak as well.

Those are the facts that easily can be checked, and it doesnt have to do anything with Covid, and to be honest I am very surprised that you are not aware of this @Neil Brock

This is Champions league real life match PSG - Brugge from 10 days  ago, for example.

image.png.02a608c6418c2865f46ed8f7e3914860.png

• Administrators
    1 hour ago, Lulodoto said:

Champions league has 5 subs available as we speak, Euro Cup as well, Serbian Super League has 5 subs available as we speak as well.

Those are the facts that easily can be checked, and it doesnt have to do anything with Covid, and to be honest I am very surprised that you are not aware of this @Neil Brock

This is Champions league real life match PSG - Brugge from 10 days  ago, for example.

image.png.02a608c6418c2865f46ed8f7e3914860.png

Yes for this season in the CL - it's due to go back to 3 subs from next season. For the Serbian rules would be worth raising here if they're incorrect - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-bugs-forum/league-specific-issues/serbia-official-league-specific-issues/

Thanks.