• No option to submit kit numbers - all leagues play with number 1-11 for starters

grey_scale21
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

As above - not sure how this issue came about, but my current save has no numbers for players on my team, teams in our league, or teams in other leagues. I started in tier 7 with an English custom database, so I didn't actually notice this issue until this current season when we were promoted to League Two, which I know for a fact uses personal numbers for players. I am now in the Championship and have found that all players have blank shirts on their player profile screen.

I have never been asked to submit squad numbers for a season, and the tab "numbers" is completely missing from the Squad screen. I don't know if this is part of it but I have also never had a player request a preferred shirt number as part of signing negotations, but that could be because I've only just entered the Football League.

My only modifications to the game are the custom database for England and a skin.

Please let me know if I can fix this - including in-game editor if needed. Thank you!

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Sadly I'm really not sure. Because of the nature of the save starting I didn't notice this was an issue until a few seasons in, so I'm not sure if I triggered it in some way.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry you didn't get a response to this in a prompt manner, I can only apologise that our staff missed it.

On the off chance you return, I believe it was an issue with the edited database itself, as it isn't widespread and works as intended on the default db. It's likely a checkbox that's been turned off within the file.

If I can help any further, or with anything new, please let me know and I'll respond as soon as I can. :)