• MP FM Game Randomly Changed Matchday Times

Bladeson
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hello, basically me and my friend played a FM save for 2 seasons. At the start of the third season we noticed every game wasn't synched to be at the same time but 15mins after one of the other. This is a big problem. The first 2 seasons we obviously had our matches played at the same time and then randomly in the third season all our matches have different times. Just to further clarify, every match we are playing in the schedule are at different times as opposed to the intended and previously same kick off times. Help? Thanks.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Dont know

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

My friends and I have the same issue After the fourth season in our Multiplayer save. We all three have Teams from the frech ligue 1. Ist there any solution to this Problem?

• Administrators

Yeah this is something we're working on - there's a fix in test via our public beta. Details on how to access this below:

The public-beta version of the game is opt-in and available via Steam by following the instruction below.

- Open Steam
    - Go to 'Football Manager 2022' within your Steam Library
    - Right-Click on the game and select 'Properties'
    - Select ‘Betas’ from the left-hand side
    - From the 'Select the beta you would like to opt into' dropdown, select 'public-beta'
    - Click the ‘X’ in the top-right hand corner to close this popup.

This should now automatically begin downloading an update for the game. If it doesn’t do so, we’d recommend restarting Steam. Once the downloaded has completed, launch the game.

You will be fine to continue on this version until the next point we update the main retail version of the game, where both will become exactly the same. 

• Administrators
    On 10/12/2021 at 20:08, benopo2006 said:

How would you achieve this on the Gamepass version?

40 minutes ago, Wundar said:

I have the same problem, playing my friend with Microsoft Gamepass, on PC, can we get this fix?

It's something we'll look to roll out across all versions as soon as we're able to do so. Appreciate your patience on this and will make it clear via the forums when we've been able to do this.

Thanks. 

On 10/12/2021 at 19:00, Neil Brock said:

Yeah this is something we're working on - there's a fix in test via our public beta. Details on how to access this below:

The public-beta version of the game is opt-in and available via Steam by following the instruction below.

- Open Steam
    - Go to 'Football Manager 2022' within your Steam Library
    - Right-Click on the game and select 'Properties'
    - Select ‘Betas’ from the left-hand side
    - From the 'Select the beta you would like to opt into' dropdown, select 'public-beta'
    - Click the ‘X’ in the top-right hand corner to close this popup.

This should now automatically begin downloading an update for the game. If it doesn’t do so, we’d recommend restarting Steam. Once the downloaded has completed, launch the game.

You will be fine to continue on this version until the next point we update the main retail version of the game, where both will become exactly the same. 

Hi,

Having the same issue, but we didn't spot this until the start of the season. Does this fix work on currently generated fixtures or do saves need to roll back to the date before fixtures are generated? If not, does the in-game editor allow users to edit kick off times?

Cheers 

• Administrators

We've rolled out the fix in an update. I believe it is a case of needing to do so before the fixtures are generated as normally when something is scheduled it can't be reverted nor changed via the IGE. Sorry about that. It should normalise for the next set of scheduled fixtures.

You should automatically have a save game backup called 'last save overwrite backup.fm'. 

Il y a 12 heures, Neil Brock a dit :

We've rolled out the fix in an update. I believe it is a case of needing to do so before the fixtures are generated as normally when something is scheduled it can't be reverted nor changed via the IGE. Sorry about that. It should normalise for the next set of scheduled fixtures.

You should automatically have a save game backup called 'last save overwrite backup.fm'. 

What if we do not have ANY save game before something is scheduled?? No Hope? Really??

• Administrators
    1 hour ago, dinomouth said:

What if we do not have ANY save game before something is scheduled?? No Hope? Really??

The next time fixtures are scheduled this will be corrected, but appreciate that could be a while away if you're playing a full season and those fixtures have been generated in that manner. 

9 saat önce, Neil Brock said:

The next time fixtures are scheduled this will be corrected, but appreciate that could be a while away if you're playing a full season and those fixtures have been generated in that manner. 

Sorry but this cannot be an excuse. I have backup saves but my backup doesn't go back to scheduling moment. So I can't play this season's schedule with my friend properly since matches are not at the same time but 15 or 30 mins apart from each other. What's your solution to this? Ok, next season schedule gets back to normal but do you expect us to go on holiday for a season. Because I can't play a season waiting each others match to finish in the same matchday. You should definitely find a way to fix it, otherwise appreciation or understanding will not work on my side. This is waste of time and money for me. Football manager is the only game I play with joy in the last 8 years. Sorry but your excuses are not valid.

On 14.12.2021 at 22:22, Smorlax said:

Sorry but this cannot be an excuse. I have backup saves but my backup doesn't go back to scheduling moment. So I can't play this season's schedule with my friend properly since matches are not at the same time but 15 or 30 mins apart from each other. What's your solution to this? Ok, next season schedule gets back to normal but do you expect us to go on holiday for a season. Because I can't play a season waiting each others match to finish in the same matchday. You should definitely find a way to fix it, otherwise appreciation or understanding will not work on my side. This is waste of time and money for me. Football manager is the only game I play with joy in the last 8 years. Sorry but your excuses are not valid.

I am still waiting for a response of how you will fix wrongly scheduled fixtures. There must have been a solution. This is just so rude that you say there's no possibility of changing it. İt's been 5 days, I can't play FM and my life is tearing apart because of it.