• League Changes from playable to removed While Playing in it

RobertIV
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

The league I'm currently managing in (Australia A-League 1) changes from playable to removed after changing to the next season. This causes my players to retire and for me to be sacked. I'm unable to change back from deleting the league before the season finishes. Furthermore, the tab which allows me to change between playable, playable/view only and view only is greyed out and unresponsive. I'm currently playing a custom Australia database which hasn't caused issues such as this before.

Thanks for the assistance,

Rob

• Steps To Reproduce:
      - Open the file "CCM - Issue" on the cloud
      - Continue though the game until after the season finishes, or alternatively holiday one day
      - The league is then removed

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Having the same issue with my save. I am using a database that adds English lower leagues and got promoted to Vanarama National North/South but the entire league system of England is removed once it moves to the next season. Have the same issue where I cannot change betwen playable, and playable/view-only and view-only.

My save is "frefger-bugged.fm" on the SI cloud. Replicate issue in same manner as OP by skipping one day.

• Administrators

We're aware of the issue and it's something we've addressed in the 22.4.1 update - if you have a save game from before the above happening, you should be able to advance without it happening now in your save.

Let us know how you get on. Thanks.