• Not able to upgrade to 5 star youth recruitment and facilities

9eren
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I have been stuck for a decade without being able to reach the last step to 5 star youth recruitment and youth facilitites. As you can see they are only 4½ (and money as you can see is not an issue):

image.png.b3aaf1fd29f2deccaca6c505d03b6f85.png

However, I dont have the option to ask the board for improvements. Other teams (FC Nordsjælland and FC Midtjylland) have 5 star so it's not a case of needing a higher league reputation or anything like that. I'm not 100 % sure this is a bug, but if it's not, please tell me how to get the option!

Here are my board request options (no youth recruitment improvements possible, only "skær ned" = downgrade):

image.png.9623009f8d4961c5def442e03c6ecfdb.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could we get a save file to investigate this, please? :) 

I'm gonna need some help retrieving my save as I cant find any under /games. Are they somehow hidden per default?

EDIT:  Never mind, found it. Uploaded under name: "Christian Makne - Fremad Amager save game for SI.fm"

Edited by 9eren

8 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Apologies we never spotted your question beforehand, but thank you for providing that - we'll take a look. :) 

Thanks! Hope you can help

Hello again. I just wanted to say that I created a new save, with a different club (Dortmund) and I have exactly the same issue. I am not able to upgrade from 4½ stars youth recruitment. Could you please help? It's been months, I would just very much like an update :)

• Administrators

Really sorry you never got a response the first time round 9eren, it's an issue we've had brought to our attention by a few users, and we responded with updates on some of the more active threads.

I can only apologise for the bad news, but this isn't something we can resolve in FM22, we're looking at implementing our fix for the future version. It's a combination of the complexity of the code that's required to fix it, as well as the amount of hours testing our the fix we need to do before it's ready for the public. 

I am genuinely really sorry as I know how important this aspect of the game can be to the enjoyment of a playthrough, but sadly it was brought to our attention after the last big hotfix.