• Player Ratings Bug

Robbie51991
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I am finding the player ratings change dependent on which screen you are looking at - reports, individual player roles, individual player tactics, player overview screen.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We'd need a save file and some steps to reproduce here if this is still reproducing - we weren't able to recreate the issue on our end I'm afraid. 

22 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

We'd need a save file and some steps to reproduce here if this is still reproducing - we weren't able to recreate the issue on our end I'm afraid. 

I have uploaded my Ipswich Town FC File. 

Go to training. Individual player screen. Scroll down individual player screen. Click on player towards bottom. Then move mouse around screen over icons or players. I am finding the player automatically then clicks on a player at the very top of the page. Frustrating! This has happened on multiple saves.

1 minute ago, Robbie51991 said:

I have uploaded my Ipswich Town FC File. 

Go to training. Individual player screen. Scroll down individual player screen. Click on player towards bottom. Then move mouse around screen over icons or players. I am finding the player automatically then clicks on a player at the very top of the page. Frustrating! This has happened on multiple saves.

Please keep me updated regarding my message and let me know how it will update the actual game. Thanks! Rob

Great game btw :)

On 09/11/2021 at 20:05, Robbie51991 said:

Please keep me updated regarding my message and let me know how it will update the actual game. Thanks! Rob

Great game btw :)

@kylebrown

Has this been fixed?

On 08/11/2021 at 21:57, Kyle Brown said:

Has this been fixed?

• Administrators

What is the actual save called though? It will be 'filename'.fm

Apologies we weren't too clear, but we need the name of the save in order to locate it, there are loads on our Cloud that are Ipswich related. :D 

On 16/11/2021 at 11:39, Kyle Brown said:

What is the actual save called though? It will be 'filename'.fm

Apologies we weren't too clear, but we need the name of the save in order to locate it, there are loads on our Cloud that are Ipswich related. :D 

Robert Pryke - Ipswich Town.fm