• Exclude checkbox changes not saved when applying filter in player search

Cloondawg
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Only a minor bug which I noticed, but I thought I should report it anyway.

The filter under Edit Search inside the Player Search, does not track, store and apply changes that are made only to the Exclude options. I have added steps to reproduce. 

Note: It works as expected only if making some other changes to conditions in the filter, that aren't under the Exclude options. For example, changing attempting to exclude your own clubs players at the same time as changing the position of the players you want to search for. It is like changing these exclude checkboxes alone does not set the filter form to dirty and so clicking OK does not track and save changes.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Steps to repro:

- Go to Player Search and Edit Search
      - Under Exclude, change the setting for any of the options here (i.e. own clubs players or out of scouting range), without changing any other parts of the filter
      - Select OK

Expected behaviour:

- The changed settings should be saved and the updated filter is applied to the player list

Actual behaviour:

- The changed settings are not saved and the updated filter is not applied to the player list

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Thank you for flagging this, I'll raise it to the relevant team and ensure it's tested more thoroughly in advance of future versions. :)