• [Data Hub] Long range shots are actually close range

DRenars
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

In the Last 5 matches section the report shows that I conceded some goals from long range but in reality these are successful crosses or corners. The shot itself was from close range.

In Polish translation it's even more obvious because the prompt straight says "Goals after long range shots". That makes no sense.

Football Manager 2022 11.03.2022 20_33_21.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Concede some goals after corners for example, but the shot itself must come from inside the 6-yard box. Then check the Data Hub.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey, would you be able to share your save game with us in which this is happening - it wouldn't be quick and easy to reliably attempt to reproduce this and so investigating it as its happening in your save would be very useful for the QA team. A quick guide on how to upload your file is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

I uploaded the save file Career.fm

I guess the game thinks the goals came from long range because these were corners and crosses, but it shouln't call them long range goals or shots. And the field graphic should definitely show something about the long range instead of this.